Foreign students who have been accepted into a study program in Nijmegen are eligible for Dutch residency for the duration of their course. You will need to register with the municipality (gemeente) if you will stay at least 4 months in the Netherlands.
make appointment Het inloggen is geannuleerd.
How do you make an appointment:
- Click on the green button 'make appointment'
- Click on the green button 'ok'
- Click on the green button ‘Ga naar stap 2’ (= go to step 2)
- Click on one of the dates between August 10 and September 10 in the schedule. Please note that you can only schedule an appointment for Mondays, Wednesdays or Thursdays.
- Click on a time in the dropdown menu. Please note that you can only schedule an appointment between 9 and 12 am or 1 and 5 pm. Click on the button ‘Ga naar stap 3’ (= go to step 3)
- Please fill out the boxes with a ‘*’ you see on the screen, with the following information. These are obligatory.
- Achternaam (= surname)
- Geboortedatum (= date of birth dd-mm-yyyy)
- Telefoonnummer (= telephone number) (if your telephone number is not accepted, fill in 10 times 0)
- E-mailadres (= email address)
- Click on 'Ga naar stap 4' (= go to step 4)
- Click on ‘Bevestig afspraak’ (= confirm appointment) if the details you see on the screen are correct. If these are not correct, click on the button with the pencil and the word 'Wijzigen' (= change) and make the necessary changes before clicking on ‘Bevestig afspraak’ (= confirm appointment)
- You will receive a confirmation in Dutch of your appointment by email. In this email, there are also links with which you can change (‘afspraak wijzigen’) or cancel (‘afspraak annuleren’) the appointment if necessary.
- Click on ‘Sluiten’ (= close) to close the window.
Bring with you to your appointment:
- Valid id (passport/ identity card/ residence permit) and a colour copy of your id (in case of a passport copy all used pages)
- A rental or purchase contract of the house you want to be registered in and a colour copy of the contract
permission from the main inhabitant (signed with date + a signed copy in colour of an identity card or passport)
- If applicable: a print out in colour of the approval letter of your MVV and/or VVR (received as an attachment to the email ‘MVV and/or VVR application assessed positively')
The appointment will be in Nijmegen Dukenburg.
Meijhorst 70-39, 6537 EN Nijmegen